Sunday, May 9, 2010

Vision Board Relationship

Today, Mothers day, I was very happy remembering this huge blessing and tipping point shift...

It's 16 years since the weekend just before I met, my "Dream come true husband" Rand, it really was " the darkness before the dawn."

It was a rough weekend I was very sad, as all my Mind Power and Treasure Mapping focus was still not manifesting for me. I had manifested so much that was wonderful… but still, not my life partner. He was no where to be found and then… it happened - the quantum leap into this reality.

The very next day, he called - it was a blind date set up by a friend - we met May 12 and yes 3 days later May 15 we were engaged. Married in October 1994. And loving life ever since!

This happy ending… no this happy beginning is a testimony to the power of Vision Boards and the awesome "tipping point." Like Winston Churchill said "never, never give up…" you don't know when you will make a quantum leap into the reality you have been working towards.
You don't know - your dream life may be around the next corner.

And after the initial excitement wears off - it will seem like it was always this way - it will be so natural to you, you will feel like it was alwyas waiting for you, and it is.

Love your dreams, enjoy your vision board, create it with respect and love it as it is the the future you are moving towards and soon you will be living your dreams and visions.

Happy Mothers Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment