Friday, October 7, 2011

Today I am feeling a great sense of loss and at the same time deep appreciation for Steve Jobs and all he gave to the world.


How he has impacted me directly is immense. I discovered apple computers in 2006, shortly after
I had just launched "Treasure Mapping Your Way to Success" How to Manifest Whatever Your Heart Desires, a 3 hour class teaching the power and philosophy of using Vision Boards , using Mind power and law of attraction to achieve Personal Empowerment, Goals and Dreams.

Since that time I have created products, both real and digital that have helped and empowered, many 1000's of people here in Hawaii, USA Mainland, Australia and even India and China.

If not for Steve Jobs and the Apple products, the Apple Super Stores and all the creatives and geniuses I would still be wondering how to get my message "out there."

It would have cost so much more time and money to even just advertise and market my live events and I don't know how I would have managed to produce even one pamphlet, much less the abundance of flyers, handouts, booklets, journals and support materials that I have been able to create because of Steve Jobs Vision and action...

Thank you Steve Jobs for being such a visionary and making ordinary people like me who have BIG dreams, able to fulfill those dreams with ease, support and your brilliance.


"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."- Steve Jobs

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing to fathom how much impact this one person has had to empower others in so many ways

    ReplyDelete