Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What's the best thing that happened to you today?

I have just got Rhonda Byrne's [author of The Secret] latest book "The Magic."

It has many great tools in it and she explains how to practice each tool on a daily basis mainly through journaling.

A really fun technique she shares is to acknowledge- "the best thing that happened to you today"-  at night just before falling asleep. This is a great tool because it helps your mind sort the good from the bad and then you have to sort through the good to discover the best of the good....

And this helps you to continue to focus on what is good in your life and what makes you feel good, raising your energy yet again, to a higher vibration...

Another great tool to use is one I learned from John Kehoe and that is, upon awakening in the mornings, to affirm... "something wonderful is happening to me today"

Remember what you focus on expands, so focus on possibility.

Have a great day and I would love to hear from you…
What's the best thing that happened to you today?

Love Barbara
www.visionboards.net
www.visionboardsupport.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara,

    Thank you for your emails – I do enjoy them! There are so many wonderful things that have happened this year it’s hard to know which is best. Perhaps I’ll say that the fruits of my last 8 years labour in my business are now paying off. Partnering with a much larger organisation, getting on the ASIC (AUS) panel for financial literacy experts and much more. Of course this allows more time to spend with family as I say I’ve hit 40 and semi – retired. Instead of “busting my balls in business” (excuse the blunt term), I’ve visualised and taken these developments on with balance in mind. Thank you for the opportunity to share and I sincerely look forward to getting back to Hawaii one day for a 4th visit! ;-)

    Wishing you internal and external health, wealth & happiness!
    Larissa Zimmerman
    www.financialfitness.com.au
    www.yourmoneymistress.com

    ReplyDelete